- PepsiCo Foods Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1200 Competitive
- Posted: 13 Apr 2018
Strong analysis & business influence support financial planning and periodic business assessment
- Gathers, organizes, and analyzes Market Spending, Fixed Selling and Distributions, Advertising and Marketing, General and Administration expenses.
- Bottom-up budgeting for AOP, Quarterly forecast
- Monthly financial analysis versus Plan, previous year and latest forecast
- Support month end closing support
- Management reporting: Operating Review deck, Smart Spending
- Functions within defined procedures to resolve routine issues, and to make independent and logical decisions and/or recommendations.
- GCS – evaluate control effectiveness through testing as per GCS guidelines and maintain audit trail to evidence execution of the activities. Ensure timely remediation of any control deficiencies.
- Support new product launch: Innovation P&L.
- Provides basic or general oral and written information.
- Presents oral and written testimony on basic issues.
- Organizes and formats reports to comply with applicable guidelines and provides appropriate documentation to support conclusions
- General knowledge of applicable statutes, company practices and concepts.
- General principles of financial management and generally accepted accounting principles.
- General information technologies (ERP Oracle, PRPO, MFAR) to meet work needs.
- Bachelor degree in a closely related field such as accounting, banking, finance, business and/or economics
- At least 02 year experiences with FMCG company as a planner/MA or 03 year experiences with financial of other industry
- Analytical skill
- Influencing skill
- Communication skill
- Advanced office skill (excel, power point)
- Fluent in English.
Main interactions within & outside organization
- Initiates and maintains relationships with co-workers and others.
- Interacts with local and Region using both oral and written communication skills to discuss financial processes or issues.
About PepsiCo Foods Vietnam
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader with net revenues of more than $65 billion and a product portfolio that includes 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in annual retail sales. Our main businesses – Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay and Pepsi-Cola – make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo's people are united by our unique commitment to sustainable growth by investing in a healthier future for people and our planet, which we believe also means a more successful future for
PepsiCo. We call this commitment Performance with Purpose: PepsiCo's promise to provide a wide range of foods and beverages from treats to healthy eats; to find innovative ways to minimize our impact on the environment by conserving energy and water and reducing packaging volume; to provide a great workplace for our associates; and to respect, support and invest in the local communities where we operate.
In recognition of its continued sustainability efforts, PepsiCo was named for the sixth time to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI World) and for the seventh time to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index (DJSI North America) in 20012.